NIMCET 2011 Counseling To Start From 7 June 2011

NIMCET is a National Level Entrance Test conducted by NITs for admissions into their MCA programmes. MCA prgoramme is offered by NIT Agartala, NIT  Allahabad, NIT Bhopal, NIT Calicut, NIT Durgapur, NIT Jamshedpur, NIT Kurukshetra, NIT Raipur, NIT  Surathkal, NIT Tiruchirappalli and NIT Warangal based on the rank obtained in NIMCET.

NIMCET 2011 was held on 15 May 2011 (10 AM to 12 Noon) (Sunday) and the Results are already out. The online counseling process for filling of choices will commence from 7 June 2011 (Tuesday) and lasts till 5 P.M on 13 June 2011.

NIMCET 2011 Counseling Process

NIMCET2011 will have three rounds of counseling and candidate will be given a weeks time for filling his/her choices online before first round of counseling.

After each round of allotment candidates shall have to report in person to any one of the participating NIT’s for remote reporting/reporting in person.

The candidate’s allotted seats may be upgraded after each round of counseling if higher choice preference (if filled) is available at the time of allotment process

Rules

Transfer from one NIT to another NIT is not permitted in any circumstances once the candidate has taken admission in one or another participating NIT.

Once the seat has been allotted in any participating NIT’s then the candidate will have to take admission in that NIT after third round of counseling. After third round of counseling there will not be any up gradation of allotted seat.

Availability of MCA Seats in NITs

Raipur All India 45 1 24 1 13 1 7 _ 92
Surathkal All India 45 1 24 1 14 _ 6 1 92
Tiruchirappalli Other State 22 1 12 _ 7 _ 4 _ 46
Tamil Nadu 23 1 12 _ 7 _ 3 - 46
Warangal All India 23 1 12 _ 7 _ 3 1 46
Total 418 10 210 8 117 4 59 2 828

Among the All India Seats, there is no separate state-wise quota. Candidates passed / appeared for qualifying exam from Tamil Nadu will be eligible for Tamil Nadu State Quota of NIT – Trichurapalli. SC/ST and OBC Reservations – As per Government of India Rules.

There are a total of 828 seats in the 11 NITs, last year cutoff marks across these NITs can be used to predict this year’s cutoff marks.

Cutoff Marks in NIMCET 2010 are as follows

Surathkal 175 1138 1915 N/A 3303 N/A 500 1868
Trichy 34 897 632 N/A 1052 N/A 174 N/A
Warangal 97 N/A 1222 N/A 2468 N/A 300 N/A
State Specific Seats
NIT OP OPPH SC SCPH ST STPH OBC OBCPH
Trichy 1401 N/A N/A N/A 3176 N/A 1965 N/A

• Among the All India Seats, there is no separate state-wise quota.
  • Candidates passed / appeared for qualifying exam from Tamil Nadu will be eligible for Tamil Nadu State Quota of NIT – Trichurapalli.
  • SC/ST and OBC Reservations – As per Government of India Rules.
  • Seat Matrix: Subject to change.

comments

280 comments on “NIMCET 2011 Counseling To Start From 7 June 2011

1. megha saloni says:

Sir……can i get list of colleges for admission on the basis of nimcet rank card except nit’s. ….I hv got 2085 rank in open category. …
    Plz reply me soon

2. washiul says:

hello sir,
    my all india rank is 3927 in nimcet 2014 and i am belonging to OBC. is there any chances to get admission in nits.plz reply….

3. viru says:

hii sir, sir my all india open rank in nimcet-2013 is 500, sir can i get addmition in mnit alld….

4. parneet says:

good morning sir…
    sir my AIR in NIMCET-2013 is 310, can i get admission in nit warangal or nit allahabad
    sir please reply

5. parneet says:

hello sir,
    my AIR in nimcet 2013 is 310 … sir can i get admission in nit warangal or nit allahabad

6. gud evng sir..sir i hve got 4185 rank in all india….sir is there is any chance for admission in NIT RAIPUR….sir m general candidate…..plz rply…..m worried abut this….is there is any other option for geeting admission in NIT…RPLY SOON

7. VINAY KUMAR says:

SIR.
    my air rank 2753 and obc rank 740.
    i’m eligible any nit any round. pls rplyyyyy.

8. atul kumar says:

My all india rank is 1515 and obc rank is 366 in nimcet 2012.am i eligible to get any nit.
    Please suggest me.

9. KAUSTAV DAS says:

SIR, MY RANK IS 2836(AIR) IN NIMCET 2012..I AM FROM SC CATEGORY..CAN I GET ADMISSION IN NIT???? PLEASE REPLY SIR.

10. KAUSTAV DAS says:

SIR MY RANK IS 2836(AIR) IN NIMCET 2012..I AM FROM SC..CAN I GET ADMISSION IN ANY NIT???? PLEASE REPLY.

11. KAUSTAV DAS says:

SIR, MY RANK IN NIMCET 2012 IS 2836(AIR)..I AM FROM SC CATEGORY..CAN I GET IN ANY NITs???? PLEASE REPLY.

12. Disha Agarwal says:

Sir my AIR rank in nimcet 2012 is 478…plz tell me which clg may i get and which one is the best for MCA…can i get MNNIT,Allahabad.

13. shweta bhushan says:

SIR,IS THERE ANY CATEGORY WISE RANK CARD ALSO THERE IN NIMCET2012?THE RESULT IS ON THE WEBSITE BUT THERE IS NO CATEGORY WISE SEPARATE RANK CARD?SIR PLZ REPLY ME SOON AND HELP ME REGARDING THIS…….

14. mayank says:

sir my nimcet rank is 508 and ip is 643 ,could u tel m whch univesty to chose accrd to rank and whch coleges i can get in nit in ths rank .also in spot allotment.as i belong to delhi nit kurushtra is near my home so wil it good to take addmisn there or not ? Reply me as soon as possible

15. somnath dutta says:

Sir, i got 1181 rank in NIMCET 2012 in open category… can i get admission in NIT JAMSHEDPUR or NIT DURGAPUR.. plzz reply..

16. shanaz says:

I GOT 148 IN MY NIMCET 2012. BT MY RANK WAS DISPLAYED AS 1098 AT FIRST BUT NOW IT IS DISPLAYED AS 0. I M VERY MUCH TENSED? WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW. PLS REPLY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

17. Megha Roy says:

Sir
    my all India rank in NIMCET 2012 is 717(open category). will i get in any NIT for MCA? pls reply

18. Megha Roy says:

Sir
    my all india rank in nimcet 2012 is 717(open category). will i get in any nit for mca? pls reply.

19. Devendra says:

Hello sir i m getting 196 marks in nimcet 2012.is there any chance of seletion(open category).

20. Robin says:

sir, i have attemped the 56 question in nimcet 2012 out of which 42 question will be correct surly.kya mera admission nit kkr mai ho sakta hai.sir please reply me

21. Aditya says:

Sir I am getting 176 marks in NIMCET 2012 I belong to OC.
    Do I have any chances?
    Will I get any NIT?
    As The paper was easy this year…
    I am little scared :(
    Please reply soon…

22. Srikanth says:

Many thanks for making Career Mitra a grand success; with just about a year of our launch we are placed among the top educational websites.

We worked day in day out to bring you information you always wanted. We promise to serve you in a better way in the near future.

We invite you to participate on Career Mitra Forums, which was launched recently at http://forum.careermitra.com/. Your contribution matters a lot to us!

Please be back soon!

23. girisha sharma says:

good evening sir,
    i am girisha sharma.
    in my class 12th Biology was the main subject and Mathematics is additional subject.
    i am Student of mathematics but still not solve my math is right, please give me some advice to solve maths fast
    I have done BCA with 68% in 2011, This year I have drop for preparing NIMCET 2012.will this help me some how to secure the seat of MCA after NIMCET entrance exam?
    kindly tell me how to prepare , please give me the procedure for prepare…. and get the admission in NIT…
    please give me an advice … i am confused reguarding my preparation…

24. madhurendra pratap sigh says:

what is average cutoff for general

25. mahesh says:

sir iwant to take admission nit warangal in mca so can u tell me how nuch i have to score in nimcet with bc catogiry

26. Srikanth says:

Hi all, vacant seats for second round of spot admission has been displayed http://blog.careermitra.com/2011/07/nimcet-spot-admission-seat-availability/

27. Pratiksha says:

Thank u sir for informing me about the second round of counselling.Sir,My AIR is 2524 and I belongs to general category.What are my chances..?Plz sir inform me…

28. pankaj says:

Sir, i m bca final year student and preparing of nimcet exam .. plz tell me how am i study…. then i will selected in best nit college.

29. AKANKSHA MISHRA says:

SIR I GET RANK 4728 IN NIMCET AND SEAT NOT ALLOWED IN COUNCLING CAN I GET SPOT ADDMISSON IN ANY NIT COLLEGES

30. m.deepak says:

sir i’m from tamilnadu………can u tell me about bharathiyar university mca? i got call letter from this university…..counselling is on 18th july.. can i join to this university?……..please reply sir…thanks in advance

31. angvish says:

thanks for replying sir
    sir i didn’t get any nit in the spot admi. procedure .

so now i have to decide between ip university rank (469) and daiict rank (42) .

“Tell me about the job placement of msc-it and mca(degree and salary package). Is there any thing i have to check about the college certificates before admission(affiliation).

sir can you tell me the rank of ip colleges for mca.

I am deep dilema.

your suggestion will be very important for me .

I am online now….

• Debmalya ghosh says:

Hi Angvish

Can you tell me what was the last rank of admission in NIMCET in spot admission????

32. Srinu says:

Hi sir,i am studying bca final year.i am PH candidate.i got in 12th level above 60%and bca 1year and 2year percentage is less than 60.am i eligible for nimcet 2012? could you plz tell what is the eligibility criteria for ph candidates?plz reply

33. anil says:

Sir,iam studying b.sc final year,iam obc(ph) candidate.iam applying nimcet 2012.after qualified nimcet.if seat not available under obc(ph) quota through my rank,am i eligible to get admission under obc quota?plz reply

Hi Anil, Yes you have the option to do that. You will most likely get through OBC PH, if for some reasons if you don’t want to be considered under PH category you can move to OBC.

34. jhabar says:

sir can you tell me about spot admission because i got seat during coun.

35. babli says:

sir my op rank 1257 obc rank 261. in second & third round my alloted seat is nit raipur. can be changed my nit seat in any way in any nit except nit agartala.
    reply sir plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

36. manisha says:

sir , my all india rank is 1081 in gen category …
    should i go for spot admission???? are there any chances of gtng any nit ???

Hi Manisha, In open category there a total of 24 seats (tentative) unfilled, I suggest you to try in spot admission. But I can’t say whether you will be allotted a seat or not.

37. bhagya bhaskar says:

sir plz tell me which is the last rank selected in 3rd allotment, in general category and obc category??

38. Arif ali says:

hi, sir my air is 2668(op) and obc rank is 639. What is the possibility to get admission via spot admission? I belons to up.
    My preference for admission is 1) alahabad, 2)kurukchetra, 3) raipur.
    Reply me soon….

Hi Arif, Your chances of getting admission in spot admission are very less. Only 8 seats (tentative) are left out in OBC Category.

39. santosh says:

sir
    my rank is (OP) 4505 and (OBC) 1225 and i want to try for spot admission and can you got any college nimcet.please tell me soon.

40. santosh says:

sir
    my all india rank are 4505 general category and OBC 1225 and can you got admission NIMCET for any college and please tell me soon.

41. Bhanu says:

sir,i am having nimcet A.I rank 166 but somehow i gave my first preferance as NIT kurukshetra n got admsn. But as i came to know that course is self financed in kurukshetra , i want to change my choice now.but i can’t upgrade as my first preferance was NIT kurukshetra. So, is there any chance of me getting NIT surathkal or allahabad in the open day?? and is it neccessary for the candidate to be present on the spot day? sir pls help me, as i m very confused…reply as soon as possible…plz

Hi Bhanu, You have to present on Spot Admission, you can’t authorize any one on your behalf. Yes, you should try in spot admission to change your college.

42. prince says:

how much fee do we want to pay when we got seat in spot admission, one year or one semester or for whole 3 years

43. kirti says:

sir i want admission in NIT Kurukshetra.my AIR is 729 in general category.so pls let me know that is there chance to get admission in NIT Kurukshetra in spot admission?

44. Milon says:

Dear Sir,
    My OBC rank is 1211. Is there any possibility to get spot admission in any NIT?

45. Pratiksha says:

Sir, My all India rank is 2524,I belongs to general category. Is that any chance to get seat in NIT Allahabad through spot admission.? Is there is any procedure for Direct Admission in NITs? plz reply me as soon as possible…………..

46. Angvish kumar says:

My rank is 947 in open(gen)do i have any chance in spot admission in nit 2011 ?
    I don’t know my open(gen) ranking.

please do reply sir i am waiting…..

• Angvish kumar says:

sir please answer my msg i am deep problem .
      I am waiting for your reply

Hi Angvish, sorry for the delayed response! As far as what I know it’s hard for you to get admission in NITs in spot admission as well. But it all depends on how many people actually make it to the spot admission. Try your luck! All the best..

47. shivangi says:

sir my op rank is 879 in nimcet 2011 can i get admission in nit pls rply thank u

48. vimla says:

hello sir,

i got 3417 rank in jen and 880 rank in OBC.
    can any chance to get direct admission in NIIT?.

Thanks in advance.

49. RAJU BATHULA says:

HAI SIR MY AIR RANK 4540 AND OBC RANK 1280 ANY ONE CHANCE FOR ANY NIT COLLEGE AND SPOT ADMISSION ANY CHANCE

50. Deepti Shukla says:

hi sir,
    i got 4343(Gen.)rank in nimcet entrance exam. can i got any nit college……..
    or i got any nit college through nit spot addmission.
    sir reply plz

51. smriti jain says:

hi sir my all india general catogory rank is 1792…is there any chance in spot admission..if yes what nit wil i get..i had choose all niit;s except agartala…plz do tel me soon as posssible

Hi Smriti, you don’t have chances of getting any NITs. As per last year cutoffs the last rank in open category is 662 for NIT Agartala, 1401 for NIT Trichy because of state quota.

52. juhi chopra says:

Sir my NIMCET Rank is 4575 GEN and 228 SC can i get admission in any NIT

53. SHILPITA DARIPA says:

my all India rank is 751 (gen) . in spot admission which coll.. i can get sir please reply

54. tishca says:

sir i got 4532 GEN rank and 1298 OBC category rank can i get any NIT

Hi, It is difficult to get admission in NITs.

• juhi chopra says:

Sir my NIMCET Rank is 4575 GEN and 228 SC can i get admission in any NIT please tell me

Hi Juhi, Looking at NIMCET 2010 cutoffs in NITs it is difficult for you to get admission. You can have hope in NIT Kurukshetra, NIT Raipur and in NIT Agartala but chances are less.

• juhi chopra says:

Sir their is no college is alloted to even in 3rd counceling should i try in SPOT Admission my NIMCET Rank is 4575 GEN and 228 SC can i get admission in any NIT please tell me

55. Pratiksha Gupta says:

PLz do reply..I m waiting 4 ur reply 4m 3days….

56. NAVEEN says:

Hi Sri
    My sis got AIR 2829,obc-686

and belongs to tamilnadu OP-65 and OBC-33
    is ter any chance of call for in 3rd round of allotment
    will we get seat in nit trichy or any other nit through spot admission

wats your opinion.

Hi Naveen, To be Franck admission is difficult even in NIT Trichy in round 3 and also in spot admission.

• NAVEEN says:

oh thanks sri…since obc is 33 we were thinking to try for spot admission…shall v try or any other options which yo suggest would b helpful to us.

57. ravinder says:

sir plz tell me about the best collages in haryana, chandigarh nd NCR region for MCA ……..

58. Sir, I have not given uptu exams for taking admission in MCA but have given NIMCET.My NIMCET AIR rank is 2524. So can i get any benefit of qualifying NIMCET in uptu private college for taking direct admission? as AIEEE students have advantages of it. Why u r not replying to me??
    PLz do reply..I m waiting 4 ur reply 4m 3days….

Hi Prakash, Apology for delayed response. Few MCA Colleges doesn’t ask for any entrance test, few colleges require MAT Score, State level PG CET etc. But NIMCET is conducted exclusively for MCA admissions in NITs. Getting an MCA admission is not all that difficult except in NITs, select a good college of your choice and apply, each college has their own procedure. Best of Luck!

59. ravinder says:

sir plz also tell me that just like AIEEE ,on the basis of rank we take admission in the collages other thn NITs ,is ths procedure is applicable in NIMCET also ????????????

60. SHILPITA DARIPA says:

My nit rank is 751{gen}.do i hav any chances in spot admission.pls do reply.

Hi Shilpita, Try in spot admissions to be held on 4th July 2011 at MANIT, Bhopal. The reporting time is 9:00 am to 11:00 am, you have fair chances. All the best!

61. Prince says:

sir is there facility for stay in NIT for Spot admission as we are from kerala

62. AMOL MITTAL says:

MY AIR RANK IS 1036 OP SIR MAY I GET A CHANCE DURING SPOT ADMISSION

Hi Amol, the chances are very less, unless you are from Tamilnadu which has state quota for NIMCET.

63. m.deepak says:

SIR HOW TO FIND VACANT SEAT IN NIMCET 2011….
    AND WHERE I HAVE TO GO FOR SPOT ADMISSION.
    I’M FROM TAMIL NADU…do REPLY SIR…thank you

Hi Deepak, Spot Admissions for MCA Admissions through NIMCET 2011 will be held on 4th July 2011 at MANIT, Bhopal. The candidates has to report on 4th July 2011 from 9:00 am to 11:00 am and thereafter the seats shall be allotted on the basis of merit of candidates reported for spot admission.

64. ravinder says:

i got 1986 rank in op .can i get any seat in nit. and plz also tell me that who can take spot admissn ????????

Hi Ravinder, you have no chances of getting admission in NITs. Spot admission will be held on 4 July 2011 at MANIT Bhopal, we will notify about spot admissions on our blog in due course of time.

• ravinder says:

thank u sir …………sir can u tell me that in haryana ,chandigarh nd NCR region which colleges /institute are best for MCA ……..

65. Sir, I have not given uptu exams for taking admission in MCA but have given NIMCET.My NIMCET AIR rank is 2524. So can i get any benefit of qualifying NIMCET in uptu private college for taking direct admission? as AIEEE students have advantages of it. Do REply…..

66. Sneha says:

Sir i had given the NIMCET 2011 exam
    I was a Biology student in 12th and i had done Bridge course During my BCA studies will i face any problem related to eligibility during admission

Hi Sneha, if you have done bridge course in Mathematics you are eligible to apply. I don’t think you will face any problem during counseling.

67. Prakash chandra gautam says:

Sir my rank in sc is 169 and general rank is 3846 then tell me can i get any nit all of 11 nit’s . please give me anwers quickly sir…………..

Hi Prakash, you may get in NIT Kurukshetra, NIT Raipur and NIT Agartala. You can prefer in this order. All the best!

68. prem kumar says:

i got air 3646 and obc air 949
    and belongs to tamil nadu 98 (op) and tamil nadu 62 obc i got it… in 3 round i will get any colleges pls tell me sir…..

69. aruna says:

sir i am from bhopal my air is 2367 so is there any chance that i get nit

70. RAGHAV DIXIT says:

SIR my air rank is .1036 gen and my state of eligibility is up may i get admission in any nit during spot admission plz rply

71. JITESH JAISWAL says:

sir my all india rank is 2953 and obc rank is 722;so is there any chance that i get nit

72. Prince says:

sir i am from kerala , all india rank is 1988,obc rank is 457.will i get seat in spot admission?

Hi Prince, try during spot admission the last cutoff rank called was 1711 for NIT Agartala in OBC Category (last year NIMCET counseling).

73. Prince says:

sir my obc rank is 457, will i get seat atleast in spot admission?

74. m.deepak says:

SIR HOW TO FIND VACANT SEAT IN NIMCET 2011….
    AND WHERE I HAVE TO GO FOR SPOT ADMISSION.
    I’M FROM TAMIL NADU…

PLEASE REPLY SIR

75. swati says:

my name is swati singh and my state of eligibility is jharkhand. my AIR rank is 315. i belong to open category. i have been alloted aseat in 1st round allotment in NIT jamshedpur. My order of preferences was :
    1)mnnit allahabad 2) nit jamshedpur
    will i be upgraded to MNNit allahabad.
    can i go for spot admission for the vaccant seats in MNNIT allahabad

76. Sir, I have not given uptu exams for taking admission in MCA but have given NIMCET. So can i get any benefit of qualifying NIMCET in uptu private college for taking direct admission? as AIEEE students take advantage of it.

77. Sir, My all India rank is 2524,I belongs to general category. Is that any chance to get seat in NIT Allahabad through spot admission.? Is there is any procedure for Direct Admission in NITs?

78. bhagya bhaskar says:

sir my ALL INDIA rank is 2564 and OBC rank is 613. Can i have chance to get seat in any NIT.for that what i do? plz reply me sir.

79. bhagya bhaskar says:

sir my OBC rank is 613 and i am from kerala, will i get addmission in any NIT, for that what i do?

80. kirti says:

sir my AIR rank is 729 in open category ..i hve not been alloted seat in both 1st and 2nd round of counselling..sir pls let me know can i get admission in NIT kurukshetra in 3rd round.is there any chance..i hve filled my first preference choice of NIT kurukshetra and 2nd was NIT bhopal…
    sir pls reply me as soon as possible..
    thank u.

81. vinoth says:

sir my obc rank in nimcet 2011 is 1228..i’m blonging to tamilnadu….and my tamil nadu obc rank is 97..which nit collage is possible for me to get…is trichy nit possible for me?
    my all india rank is 4414………….
    if i went to spot admission there IS ANY CHANCE TO GET NIT SIR? pls reply sir…thank you for your informations……..

Hi Vinoth, Try on Spot Admissions, based on number of candidates available on that day and number of available seats. Seats will be allocated Rank Wise and Category Wise. It can’t be predicted until you make it there.

82. PREM KUMAR says:

MY AIR 3946(OP) AIR OBC 926 TAMIL NADU OP 92 TAMILNADU 62 PREM KUMAR WAITING FOR U

83. PREM KUMAR says:

PLS REPLY ME TELLME WAITING FOR U WAITING FOR U

84. PREM KUMAR says:

SIR PLS TELL ME IAM BEGGING U TELL ME IF I GET ANY NIT COLLEGES

85. PREM KUMAR says:

SIR NAME IS PREM KUMAR I GOT TAMIL NADU RANK 62 MAY I GOT ANY NIT COLLEGES

86. PREM KUMAR says:

PLS I GOT TAMIL NADU OBC RANK 62 MAY IGOT ANY NIT COLLEGE

87. PREM KUMAR says:

SIR WAITING FOR U
    PLS REPLY TO ME
    TAMIL NADU OBC RANK 62 MAY I GET ANY NIT COLLEGE PLS REPLY ME PLS SIR

88. SARANYA says:

hello sir… my AIR (OP) rank is 3508 and OBC rank is 907…
    and i am not alllted any seats in 1st and 2nd rounds..
    can i get admission in any of the nits???

89. Avik says:

my rank is 203(sc).
    can i get admission in any nits colleges?
    pls reply.

90. Ritika says:

after getting allotment of seat in 1st round, where to report in next round, should we have to report to Bhopal for final admission or to the trichy nit for final admission and fee submission. pl. must reply

91. prem kumar says:

sir i got air is 3647 and obc air 920

sir i got tamil nadu op 92 and obc in tamil nadu 62 i got nit trichy or any nit
    i wish to join any nit pls reply me waitng for u

92. abitha says:

hai

i haven’t allotted in first round.then is there any reporting is must or not

Hi Abitha, remote reporting is for candidates who are allotted seat. Since you are not allotted you are not required to report.

93. vinoth says:

my all india rank is 4414 pls reply sir

94. Debmalya Ghosh says:

Sir, I am Debmalya Ghosh from West Bengal!!!! My AIR Rank is 827 open catagory and I have no reservation!!!! I did not allotted any seat in the 1st round!!!! Can I get admission in any of NIT’s in the next rounds???? Please reply quickly because me and my family is in very much confussion!!!!

• Debmalya Ghosh says:

Sir reply please

• Debmalya Ghosh says:

Can I get allotted seat in 2nd or 3rd round????

Hi Ghosh, you mayn’t get admission in NITs even in 2nd or 3rd Round. Try during spot admission. All the best.

• Debmalya Ghosh says:

can you please tell me the date and place of spot admission???? anyways thanks for your reply sir!!!! may not means I don’t have any chances in 2nd or 3rd round????

• Debmalya Ghosh says:

are SC, ST, OBC selected on the basis of creamy layer or on just their cast certificate???? If they are selected on the basis of creamy layer then their may be some chances for unlucky general students like us!!!! If you know it Sir then reply me please!!!!

• Debmalya Ghosh says:

Sir how are my chances in getting a seat during spot admission according to previous years admission????

• Debmalya Ghosh says:

Sir please let me know how are my chances in getting a seat during spot admission according to previous years admission????

Hi Debmalya,

Spot admission for all vacant seats of all eleven participating NIT’s will take place on 4th July 2011 at MANIT, Bhopal ONLY on the basis of merit.

You need to report on 4th July 2011 from 9:00 am to 11:00 am and thereafter the seats shall be allotted on the basis of merit of candidates reported for spot admission.

At the time of spot admission you have to pay the full fee for allotted NIT.

• Debmalya Ghosh says:

Thanks a lot Sir!!!! But it seems I’ll not get a seat in any NIT’s!!!! Anyways my bad luck, again so much thanks for your info and comments!!!! I will attend the spot admission!!!!

• Debmalya Ghosh says:

Sir With NIMCET rank can I get any other college or this rank only apply on NIT’s????

• Debmalya Ghosh says:

Sir I am trying for SRM university!!!! Can you tell me its MCA course is AICTE approved or not???? Please reply quickly if you know!!!!

95. rajnish solanki says:

Sir
    i am rajnish solanki. i want to know cousneling closing rank till which seats have been alloted in nimcet 2011.
    as soon as possible reply

96. srikanth says:

my op rank 1484, obc rank 319 can i get admission in any nits
    plz replay me sir

97. jenifer says:

sir ple reply immediately my AIR is 4322 and OBC rank is 90. will i get admission in any of NIT’s?

98. kishan kumar gupta says:

plz reply

99. kishan kumar gupta says:

good morning sir,
    gen rank is 2290 n obc rank is 546 in NIT.how much chances for add.plz reply me

100. m.deepak says:

my all india rank is 4414

101. shweta says:

i have rank of 682 in nimcet2011 can i get any college

Hi Shweta, which category do you belong to, are you from Tamilnadu? If your category is open you have very few chances, may be in NIT Raipur & NIT Agartala you can have hope.

102. Banu says:

Hi sir,
    I got 4304 in general and 1187 in obc.pls tell me is there any chances to get any nit admission. and i have seen last year data the cutoff rank in obc is 1711

NIMCET 2010 CUT OFF RANKS
    ALL INDIA / OTHER STATE SEATS
    NIT OP OPPH SC SCPH ST STPH OBC OBCPH
    Agartala 662 N/A 4263 N/A N/A N/A 1711 N/A
    Allahabad 213 1238 2381 4519 4893 N/A 576 2107
    Bhopal 315 4065 3159 N/A 4892 N/A 835 4331
    Calicut 261 N/A 2277 N/A 4239 N/A 641 N/A
    Durgapur 467 N/A 3739 N/A 4767 N/A 1254 N/A
    Jamshedpur 511 1487 3681 N/A 2821 N/A 1280 4671
    Kurukshetra 545 4469 4178 N/A 1603 N/A 1596 N/A
    Raipur 639 1778 4248 N/A 4812 N/A 1709 N/A
    Surathkal 175 1138 1915 N/A 3303 N/A 500 1868
    Trichy 34 897 632 N/A 1052 N/A 174 N/A
    Warangal 97 N/A 1222 N/A 2468 N/A 300 N/A

please tell how the allotment will be done and iam in confusion that will i get or not.

please reply as soon as possible……

Thanks,
    banu

103. sarika gupta says:

good afternoon sir,
    i m sarika from vns. sir,my bro’s IT rank is 131 in gen & 117 in obc.there is any chances for add.and in UPTU 520 in gen, 159 in obc.which types colege can he get, i mean to say private or govt.plz give me reply sir

104. kishan kumar gupta says:

plz sir,
    give me information, i m waiting.

105. kishan kumar gupta says:

I want to ask u something, there is any chances for recheck my anwsheet bcz i m 100% confident for better rank. plz just reply me, i m waiting sir.

106. kishan kumar gupta says:

gud morning sir,
    i have got air-2290 & in obc-546 . can i get admission in any colleges of NIT. please give me information as soon as possible.if yes then in which colleges.

Hi Kishan Good Morning, you may not get admission in NITs.But try in NIT Raipur & NIT Agartala.

• kishan kumar gupta says:

how much chances in 2nd & 3rd round in raipur $ Agartala.plz give me reply.

107. rajneesh kumar says:

sir,my AIR rank is 4449,and SC rank is 216,Can i got seat in NIT,if yes then what NIt i will get….
    Reply me soon,plz

Hi Rajneesh, it may be difficult for you to get admission but have hope on NIT Kurukshetra, NIT Raipur & NIT Allahabad.

108. m.deepak says:

109. kabir says:

sir, my AIR in general is 170. I ve been alloted NIT Allahabad, in 1st round. In Preference i have given 1st-warangal, 2nd-suratkhal n 3rd-trichy. what are my chances of getting warangal in 2nd round? Will it be safe for taking risk for 2nd round? Will i always get seat always of higher preference? Plz rply fast…

Hi Kabir,You mayn’t get NIT Warangal, you may get NIT Surathkal.There is no guarantee that you will be given admission according to your preference, it depends on availability of seats in the respective colleges.There is no risk either it will upgrade or your seat will remain same, so hope to get in NIT Surathkal.

• kabir says:

Lets C. But dis year i came to know dat suratkhal is in 2nd place n Warangal in 3rd. This information, i get from my MCA coaching institute & also from various website n surveys..

110. ritu says:

Hi Srikanth,

I just needed 1 clarification regarding cutoff…
    The cutoff shown under each category is AIR rank or category rank
    I mean if in OBC 500 is closing rank then it is all india rank or OBC rank…

Please clarify this doubt… this is imp fr me to knw asap…

Thanks and Regards
    Ritu

111. sujith says:

Hai sir,this is sujith.i got 2307 rank in nimcet 2011 in (op).how to allot the seat nit college.please given the site . conducting colleges admitions based on the nimcet rank

112. SUBHASIS says:

SIR,I GOT 3837 RANK IN(GE) AND 1015 RANK IN (OBC)..CAN I GOT A SEAT IN NIT DURGAPUR.PLEASE TELL ME SIR…SIR IM FROM ODISHA SO IS THEARE ANY HOSTEL FACILITY FOR THE OUTER SIDE STATS STUDENT

113. Rajesh UDdem says:

Hi Sir

This is Rajesh Uddem, i Got 4120 rank in open category and 1180 in OBC quota.Could you please let me know which college will i get and in the first round of allotment i did get any allocation, please tell me whether i will get in second round of allotment. Please reply as soon as possible .

Awaiting for your replay sir.

Thanks,
    Rajesh

114. santosh kumar sharma says:

SIR
    i want to know about mca for nit college and my rank are 1225 in OBC Please tell me and which college may get NIT.

115. Ankita says:

hi sir, my obc rank is 184. I’ve got nit durgapur in 1st allotment.Should i go for upgradation?? Do i have any chance for Allahabad??
    I filled it in this order 1)Surtkl 2)Allhabad 3)Bhopal 4)Durgapur.
    I am from Patna, Bihar

116. supreet says:

Hi,

I have AIR 204 in NIMCET 2011(Gen category). I filled this order of preference in counselling: NIT Allahabad, NIT Surathkal, NIT Warangal, NIT BHopal.. Now, I have cleared for NIT Bhopap in 1st cutoff list. What are the chances that I get NIT Allahabad in 2nd or 3rd cutoff?
    Many Thanks in advance!!

Hi Supreet, You may get NIT Allahabad there are chances,stay optimistic and congrats on your seat allotment.

117. kshipra says:

sir, whereto the obc rank in the first round counseling because my obc rank is 1330. shall I be get a chance to admission in nit colleges.

118. Ramesh chandra kalal says:

sir I belong to obc category . my genrank is 453 and obc rank is 100 . can i get admission in nit surathkal or nit warangal.which is batter for me..

119. Srikanth says:

Hi all, check out the first round of seat allocation for NIMCET 2011 Counseling http://blog.careermitra.com/2011/06/seats-offered-nits-nimcet-2011-i-round/

120. sujith says:

Hai sir, this is sujith,i’ll got 2307 rank in nimcet2011 .please tell me rulls of the counslling and which place counslling doing.please tell me sir.

121. pavan gupta says:

SIR MY OBC RANK IS 825 CAN I GET A NIT IF YES THEN WHICH NIT CAN I GET?
    I HAVE ALSO A DOUBT THAT IF, IN OBC CATEGORY ONLY 210 SEATS THEN HOW THE CUTOFF OF OBC CATEGORY IS MORE THAN NO. OF SEATS? PLEASE REPLY ME SOON. THANK YOU FOR PROVIDING INFORMATION.

122. pavan gupta says:

HI sir,
    I got 825 (obc)rank ,3244 (genral) rank , which NIT i can get ?

123. harish says:

sir I belong to obc category . my genrank is-2988 and obc rank is 729 . can i get admission in any nits ,if yes please tell in which nits is best for me.

124. Manoj says:

I am from Chandigarh. I got placed in Infosys and Wipro(under WASE programme) and got AIR Rank 227(OP) in NIMCET 2011. What should I choose, further study or job? If I go for MCA then in which NIT can I get admission?

Hi Manoj, my suggestion is to take up the JOB. Except NIT Trichy, NIT Warangal and NIT Surathkal you may get in all other NITs.

125. RAMESH AGRAWAL says:

SIR MY OBC RANK IS 251 CAN I GET A NIT IF YES THEN WHICH NIT CAN I GET?

126. ch.ravi teja says:

sir i got nimcet 2011 b224 can iget aseat in any nit collges plz tell me sir

127. Prakash says:

sir, my general rank AIR 3038 , AND SC CATEGORY RANK (AIR 12O SC) . CAN I GET NIT ALLAHABAD or NIT BHOPAL? WHAT %CHANCE TO GET NIT ALLAHBAD?

128. Manas Kumar Paul says:

Sir,I got 909 (AIR) general rank in NIMCET 2011.It is obvious that I will not get admitted in any of the NITs as listed above. But can I opt for any other college based on my NIMCET rank as it does happen in case of AIEEE.

129. Subhojit Mukherjee says:

Sir i got 1014 rank in NIMCET 2011 from open category..In which NIT I have a chance to get admition..please help me sir……..I am so worried

Hi Subhojit, You have tough chances to get admission in NITs.Unless you are from Tamilnadu you mayn’t get admission in NITs.Only Tamilnadu has state quota for NIT Trichy (MCA).

130. sakshi says:

sir i hve got rank 4500 general category. which nit’s should i expct to get admission in? i was hoping for kurukshetra. any chances? and plz if possible can u giv me names of 5 nit’s in order of prefernce in which i may get admission in?

131. alok singh says:

Hi,
    I got 4831 (AIR) general rank in NIMCET 2011 and 1387 (OBC) it seems that I couldn’t get admitted in any of the NIT’s as listed above. But can I opt for any other college based on my NIMCET rank, if yes, then plz provide the list of such colleges ASAP.thanks sir……….
    alok singh, allahabad,up……..

132. alok singh says:

sir, my AIR RANK 4831 and OBC RANK 1387……..pls suggest me
    sir I belong to obc category . can i get admission in any nits ,if yes please tell in which nits .

133. devesh says:

SIR .. I HAVE AIR RANK IS 1160 & OBC RANK IS 240 … please suggest me… in which nit i should selected ?

134. Prakash says:

sir, my general raNK AIR 3038 , AND SC CATEGORY RANK (AIR 12O SC) . CAN I GET NIT ALLAHABAD, NIT BHOPAL? WHAT %CHANCE TO GET NIT ALLAHBAD?

135. himanashu asiwal says:

what is the procedure of second and third counselling.and which condition it will apply………….
    please reply soonly……………………………..

136. ankur says:

Sir I got AIR 913.Can I get addmision in any nit.plz reply

137. om says:

Hi,
    I got 4313 (AIR) general rank in NIMCET 2011 and it seems that I couldn’t get admitted in any of the NIT’s as listed above. But can I opt for any other college based on my NIMCET rank, if yes, then plz provide the list of such colleges ASAP. Thanks Ssi.
    Om, Patna, Bihar.

138. Akshit says:

Sir i have got air 1142 in nimcet 2011 is there any college who take admission through nit because i know i cant get admissions in any of the nits

139. apoorva says:

sir i hve got rank 428 general category. which nit’s should i expct to get admission in? i was hoping for either allahabad or bhopal. any chances? and plz if possible can u giv me names of 5 nit’s in order of prefernce in which i may get admission in?

Hi Apoorva, NIT Allahabad & NIT Bhopal may be difficult.1)NIT Durgapur 2)NIT Jamshedpur 3)NIT Kurukshetra 4)NIT Raipur & 5)NIT Agartala, you may get in these colleges listed according to the preference order.

140. Twishy khandelwal says:

Sir I got 169 AIR ..will I get NIT Allhabad n sir can u tell me which is better NIT Warangal or NIT Surathkal …n How is the placement in NIT Allhabad

Hi Twishy, you will get admission in NIT Allahabad.NIT Warangal & NIT Surathkal are equally good, it depends on what basis you want to decide.You can have hope in NIT Surathkal and NIT Allahabad.You mayn’t get in NIT Warangal (Open Category seats are less compared to NIT Allahabad & NIT Surathkal). Refer the seats availability in the post above.

141. akhila beegum says:

142. himanshu asiwal says:

sir what percentage of chance ihave to got admission in nit’s.and in which conselling tier= 1,2,3. and if i can’t get nit’s in first counselling ,then what is the procedure of filling up second and third counselling.
    plz reply as soon as possible…………………………..
    thanks

Hi Himanshu, except in NIT Trichy & NIT Warangal you may get in all other NITs in OBC Category.Your chances are high say 90%.

143. akhila beegum says:

sir,my nimcet rank is 1107 and 218 in obc category,,what are my chances of getting into any of the nits?

144. Gopal botadra says:

HI sir,
    I got 691 (obc)rank ,2841 (genral) rank , which NIT i can get ?

Hi Gopal, you may get in NIT Bhopal, NIT Durgapur, NIT Jamshedpur, NIT Raipur and NIT Agartala.Your preference can be in this order if you wish.

145. AFTAB says:

HELLO SIR I BELONG TO OPEN Category AND I GOT All India Rank(AIR):2126 CAN I GET INTO NIT AND IF IT IS SO WHAT SHOULD BE MY CRETRIA TO FILL NITS OPTION … PLZ SUGGEST…

Hi Aftab, It mayn’t be possible to get a seat in NITs as per previous year’s cutoff marks.

146. himanshu asiwal says:

plz reply as soon as possible…………………………..
    thanks

147. himashu asiwak says:

reply quickly sir.

Hi Himashu, except in NIT Trichy & NIT Warangal you may get in all other NITs in OBC Category.

148. himashu asiwak says:

149. Gaurav Saxena says:

Sir , If placement of durgapur is better than jamshedpur ? I am confused ,stats show that jamshedpur give more plcement than durgapur last year, & for this year till now no mca student has been placed but seats of durgapur got filled earlier than jamshedpur that means student prefer durgapur.

150. Gaurav Saxena says:

Sir got 384 general category rank(up). Which is the best college I can get. which college should I prefer in counseling in jamshedpur,durgapur, and kurushetra.As the fee of kurushetra is much high than all nit’s & if I can get Bhopal. Plz reply

Hi Gaurav, you can have hope to get admission in NIT Bhopal (there are chances), your next preference should be NIT Durgapur and then NIT Jamshedpur. You will get in these two colleges comfortably.All the best.

151. himanshu asiwal says:

sir I belong to obc category . my genrank is-2158 and obc rank is 509 . can i get admission in any nits ,if yes please tell in which nits . and

152. priyanka says:

sir,i got 225 rank in nimcet.i stay in delhi.which clg should i prefer.reply me on my mail.

@Priyanka NIT Trichy, NIT Warangal these two might be difficult for you to get. But if you get please take in the above colleges or try in NIT Surathkal, NIT Allahabad, NIT Calicut, NIT Bhopal in this order.All the best!

153. kshipra says:

I belong to obc. category and I got 1330 in obc rank,4669 in general rank. Which college I will get?

You may get in NIT Agartala, NIT Durgapur, NIT Jamshedpur, NIT Kurukshetra and NIT Raipur.

154. akanksha mishra says:

i will gain 4728 all india rank(Op)nimcet 2011, which college i will gain in india?

155. akanksha mishra says:

i have got 4728 all india rank(op)in nimcet 2011, which college i will get?

Hi Akanksha, in open category it may not be possible for you to get a seat in NITs.

156. akanksha mishra says:

i belong to op(gen) i got rank 4728 in nimcet 2011,which college i will get?

157. stuti says:

i belongs to op(gen) category and i got 1782 rank in nimcet2011, which college i will get?

Hi Stuti, Getting a seat in NITs is difficult.There are a total of 418 seats for Open Category in NITs.If you belong to Tamilnadu you may expect in NIT Trichy through State Quota.

158. anu says:

i got 2300 rank in nimcet 2011, which college i will get?

159. venkatesh says:

what is cut off ranks. will you explain properly

Look at the first row, the person who got 662 in Open Category got a seat in NIT Agartala.Who got Rank as 97 preferred NIT Warangal in Open Category.

160. nisham says:

sir,is the cut of mentined above forobc is rank in obc or general.pls send to my mail