Bank of Baroda and the Manipal Group have joined hands to set up the Baroda Manipal School of Banking (BMSB), the first batch of students for the Postgraduate Diploma in Banking & Finance (PGDBF) for the academic year 2011 to 2012 will be 180 students. You can read more about the course and other important details on our admissions website.
Baroda Manipal School of Banking will conduct an entrance test online to admit students, the test format for the BOB Entrance Test is as below:
The online aptitude test will be for duration of 2 hours and shall comprise of the following tests, with a sufficiently high degree of difficulty:
- Logical aptitude / reasoning
- Quantitative / numerical aptitude
- English language
- General Awareness
Wrong answers will attract negative marks for the online test.
Analysis on the pattern & difficulty level of the BOB Entrance Test
BOB Entrance Test will have a sufficiently high degree of difficulty: As per the notification released from Bank of Baroda, but as per our assessment the test may not be of high difficulty (at least not to a standard of CAT). Since this entrance test is only valid for Baroda Manipal School of Banking, they will not make it so hard for students to crack. There are 180 seats and even reservations are also given, since this is the first batch the test should be of reasonable difficulty (may be something between the difficulty level of MAT & CAT).
There are four sections in the entrance test, we are not sure if there will be individual cutoffs for the test, the cutoff marks will be decided based on the results, usually the cutoff will be based on the highest scorer. Most likely there will be individual cutoffs.
The three sections namely Logical Aptitude, Quantitative Aptitude and English are familiar sections for those who prepared for management entrance exams or who has taken aptitude test for a job interview. There should not be any worry not all questions will be difficult, there may be few questions which are difficult, few questions moderately difficult and few questions easy. All types of questions will come in test. Your objective should be not to waste your time on questions which are difficult or on questions which you can’t solve, remember there is negative marking. So attempt the questions carefully and don’t commit silly mistakes out of tension.
General Awareness: Familiarize your self with Indian Economy, Current Political News & Current Business Affairs etc.
Useful Tips for your last minute preparation, concentrate in these specific areas:
- Questions related to directions
- Questions related to relationships
- Number Series (Missing Numbers)
- Venn Diagrams
- Coding and Decoding (If ABC is 135 what is DEF?)
The above areas should be easy, will not be of so much difficult on your preparation day brush up and solve these questions from any standard management entrance exam question papers.
- Questions related to probability
- Profit and Loss
These questions should not be missed out, be on your best.
- Passages searching for answers with in the context
- Fill in the blanks with vocabulary
- Identifying Incorrect statements
We will update with more information, for now carry on with your preparation. Wish you all good luck, as always please don’t forget to leave your comment, we love it.
You are reading this article on careermitra.com, stay tuned for career & education news! For regular updates like us on Facebook.
Incoming search terms:
- bank of baroda manipal po program 2012 sample papers
- bank of baroda manipal school of banking sample papers
- baroda manipal school of banking model question paper
- previous year question paper of baroda manipal school of banking
- baroda manipal school of banking sample paper
- baroda manipal school of banking previous year question paper
- baroda manipal school of banking model question paper 2011
- previous year question paper of bank of baroda manipal
- manipal bank of baroda question paper
- bob manipal previous year papers