AIEEE 2011 Update [Download Admit Cards]

The retest of the AIEEE 2011 which was rescheduled from May 8 2011 to May 11 2011 is testing patience of many students & parents. There were news about AIEEE retest aspirants who felt the exam was on May 8 2011, students accompanied by their parents on their respective test centers had to learn from the center’s management about the newly proposed retest date (May 11 2011) at the test venue.

Disappointed students and parents had lost their patience and raised slogans against the miscommunication as per sources. Police were brought in to cool down the high drama.

There was an update on the CBSE Website mentioning about the admit cards & roll numbers. Below is an extract from the notification:

(a) Who could not appear in the AIEEE exam because the exam centre where they were to appear was an AFMC exam centre also and centre could not conduct AIEEE exam. City, Centres and Roll nos of such candidates
will remain the same. They can appear with their old admit card or download from CBSE Website.
(b) Who could not appear in the AIEEE exam because they were to appear for AFMC exam at a different centre. Such candidates were asked to register online through CBSE website between 03 May 2011 to 05 May 2011. The candidates who have registered online and found eligibile have been alloted examination centers in their choice of city. The roll no’s of such candidates will remain the same as were alloted earlier. To download center information, they can visit CBSE Website or AIEEE Website.
(c) Who could not appear in the AIEEE exam because of some administrative reasons.
(d) Who had applied for Online Mode of Exam but could not appear because of AFMC Exam at different Centres.

List of Cities where rescheduled AIEEE 2011 will be held:

Port Blair, Agra, Gaya, Ranchi, Guwahati, Allahabad, Panaji, Pune, Patna, Bareilly, Vadodara, Shillong, Chandigarh, Kanpur, Jammu, Bhatinda, Delhi, Lucknow, Bhopal, Jalandhar, Ahemdabad, Varanasi, Gwalior, Coimbatore, Jaipur, Bengaluru, Jabalpur, Trivandrum, Jodhpur, Ernakulam, Aurangabad, Gorakhpur, Chennai, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Dehradun, Vishakhapatnam, Kolkata.

Download Admit Cards for AIEEE 2011:

comments

12 comments on “AIEEE 2011 Update [Download Admit Cards]

1. manish says:

sir i have lost my admit card but i have all other documents.
    can i attend the counselling ? how?

2. ajit kumar says:

sir i have lost my admit card but my roll no and registration no i have can i conselling to varoius college

3. sujeet says:

sir i’ve lost my admit card.
    how can i know my roll no.?

4. naveen says:

sir i have lost my aieee applicatipon no please send me
    my roll no is 26302613

5. gujarathi gaurav says:

i lose my aieee application number.please tell me the application number.reply soon.my hall ticket number-20309967

6. JAYANT SONI says:

i lost my AIEEE ROLL NUMBER. I JUST CONFIRM THAT FROM WHERE I GET ROLL NUMBER PHOTO COPY OR ANY OTHER ALTERNATIVE. KINDLY REPLY ME SOON
    JAYANT SONI, S/o Shri S.K.Soni, Chandigarh, DAV School Centre

7. Jagriti Bansal says:

I had applied ONLY for BArch/Planning in AIEEE. I could not take the Exam on 1st May as I had AFMC exam at another city same day.

I registered for re-examination and took a print out on 4th May.

Despite best efforts, I am unable to download Admit card// get the new center. I t says “You have entered the wrong Application No./Date of Birth.” and ” There is no candidate with this details. Kindly try with the correct inputs.”

I also called helpline at 18002096030; Mr KK Dhingra, a CBSE official at 098100-76101.. all just passing the buck

I have checked and re-rechecked. No errors in my filing,

Had contacted customer service, They say that as per official records I have already appeared for the Exam. This is patently wrong, I wasnt even in the same town!!! and was busy taking another exam at the same time

kindly advise URGENT

• admin says:

When you applied for the retest did you get any registration number?

• Jagriti Bansal says:

it only showed and printed my roll number, Application form No, dob, city choice and said ” request submitted successfully”