Faculty of Management Studies (FMS) Delhi, the pioneer of management education in India, re-affirmed its premier status amongst B-schools with the recently conducted Summer Placements for its students. The 2010-12 batch, consisting of 235 students (an increase of 18% from last year) distributed among the two full time programs MBA and MBA-Management of Services, was placed in style in just 5 days.
Some salient features :
* A record 145 companies confirmed their presence while 91 companies made offers to students.
* The average stipend offered for the internship period rose by almost 42% from last year to an all time high of Rs. 85,000.
* The highest domestic stipend for the internship period rose by a staggering 150% to Rs. 2, 50,000, offered by an investment bank to students for its Mumbai office posting.
* The highest number of offers on campus was made by Citibank, followed closely by Accenture Business Consulting, Tata Administrative Services, Hindustan Unilever, Procter & Gamble and Mahindra & Mahindra.
Incoming search terms:
- placement record of fms
- fms mba batch 2012
- highest stipend for fms 2013 batch
- iipm mba delhi placement record 2012
- placement record of MBA 2013